Support Insurance Systems Agency, Inc. is committed to the highest standards of privacy protection and to using all reasonable efforts to abide by the following Policy statement:
- Transfer. SIS does not sell, rent, or otherwise provide names, addresses, phone numbers, email addresses, or other information about our clients’ members and/or customers to any
third party for any reason.
- Collection. Information about our clients’ members and/or customers is obtained directly from the client and if the individual member or customer chooses, additional information
may be obtained from the member/customer in the form of response mail, email, or telephone call.
- Usage. SIS will collect only the personal information about our clients’ members and/or customers that is necessary to conduct its business or information that will help SIS’s
clients conduct their business.
- Solicitation. SIS will not solicit our clients’ members and/or customers for any reason other than the purposes disclosed to, requested by, and/or approved by our clients. No
solicitations to sell any product or service will be made to our clients’ members and/or customers without prior written consent from the client.
- Security. Appropriate safeguards will be implemented to ensure the security, integrity, and privacy of all information about our clients' members and/or customers as well as
personal or sensitive information about our clients.
- Choice. If an individual participating in one of SIS’s programs chooses to discontinue participation, they may contact SIS by phone, mail, email or fax. SIS will make reasonable
efforts to fulfill that individual’s request in a timely manner. SIS will provide its contact phone number, address, and/or email address in all correspondences with the clients’ members/customers.
client not to forward those individuals’ information to SIS. If that information is accidentally given to SIS, SIS will take reasonable measures to work with the client to remove that
information from SIS’s possession.
- Sensitive Client Data. Sensitive client data will not be provided to any third party unless necessary to administer the services or products we have been contracted to provide to the
client, when required to by the government, or when prior consent has been obtained from the client. Client data in the form of reports may, on occasion, be shared in an anonymous format
(names changed) to selected individuals or organizations for marketing purposes unless requested otherwise by the client.
- Changes. SIS may amend this policy from time to time. If we make any substantial changes in the way we use our clients’ or our clients’ members' and/or customers' personal information,
Questions or Comments? Email us at: Privacy@ServiceExperiences.com